02 October, 2015

FABY: The Dance Of The Graces

Continuing with my spring nail polish fling my final FABY swatch is a very spring-appropriate blue.

The Dance Of The Graces is just a beautiful periwinkle blue cream - It's not particularly unique yet I still can't get enough of periwinkle blue polishes and will always be drawn to them I think.  The application of this polish was consistent with the previous two FABY polishes I've tried, as it was super smooth and even on the nail with no patchiness at all.  For whatever reason this shade was a little bit more durable and easily made it through the entire working week before I saw signs of wear and tear - The Dances Of The Graces obviously loves me as much as I love it *wink* because it was my favourite shade to wear.

All pictures taken indoors under artificial light:



What is your favourite spring blue?

Until next time.

(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

8 comments:

  1. I love periwinkle blues, that's one stunning shade! Looks gorgeous on you, Vita :) It reminds me a little bit of one of my favorites, Essie Bikini So Teeny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It reminds me very much of that shade too! I have Bikini So Teeny in my collection so I must get it out and do a comparison to see if it's a dupe :-)

      Delete
  2. Oh my goodness I love this periwinkle blue - my favourite Spring blue is actually my all time favourite blue - YSL Bleu Majorelle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That YSL blue is striking! What a gorgeous choice :)

      Delete
  3. Ooooh, GORGEOUS. Another color I fall hard for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always fall for periwinkle! Nice to know you feel the same way! :-))

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful periwinkle shade! It's a colour I haven't worn in quite some time but I love seeing it on other people, it's such a chic and happy shade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's becoming one of the 'classic' spring blues I think/hope!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...