26 May, 2015

OPI: Green On The Runway

Duochrome.

I get slightly obsessed with it from time to time but I hadn't seen an interesting one in a while until I saw this particular polish from OPI.

Green On The Runway was released in OPI's Coca-Cola collection last year and while I tried to hold out, I ended up caving and buying it a few months ago.  The duochrome shift from green to burgundy does conjure up memories of Coca-Cola in the green glass bottle which is a good enough reason for me to love it - also it looks like Chanel Peridot's (do you remember that beauty?) gothic cousin shade to me! I've had terrible trouble trying to capture the mystical goodness of this in natural daylight here so take my word for it - it's much better in real life.  This is two coats of colour, minus the topcoat this time to maximize the satiny finish...




I got much enjoyment out of wearing this polish!

Until next time...

8 comments:

  1. This looks just like JINsoon Epidote! If it weren't Epidote, I would have picked this up although I'm not so into OPI these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JINsoon is one of those brands on my must-try list - mostly due to raves by you my dear Liz! Now you've got me onto polish brands, do you know much about Smith & Cult? I'm intrigued by them too, although it might just be due to the amazing packaging! Lol

      Delete
    2. Sorry, no clue on S&C nor much interest at this point. You let me know if I need to change my mind! ;)

      Delete
    3. I'll see what I can do about that - I haven't done much research on the brand myself!

      Delete
  2. Loos stunning on you and yes Chanel Peridot was all the rage ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have my treasured bottle of Chanel Peridot, although I found it sadly hidden away in one of my 'random' drawers the other night!

      Delete
  3. Such a unique polish, I can't decide if I like it or not :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely unique in my collection! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...