04 February, 2015

OPI Fifty Shades of Grey collection: My Silk Tie

Part deux of my OPI Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy features My Silk Tie...
 
I love a smooth metallic silver and this polish delivered for me.  Described as a "silky, gleaming silver", My Silk Tie applied evenly in two coats with minimal streaking - you'll probably notice some here but close ups are infinitely more brutal than real life! Being a mid-toned, more neutral silver this polish isn't too cold or blue toned so I'd say it's more universally flattering on the skin than some can be. I decided to finish the manicure with a traditionally glossy top coat this time.
 
Shade
 
 
Sun
 
Until my next swatch instalment!
 
 
(This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)
 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too! This one's my favourite of the three shades I've got from this collection!

      Delete
  2. I like silver polish a lot! There's something cool about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a lot of silvers in my collection - I think I prefer silver to gold these days actually!

      Delete
  3. I have a Zoya polish just like this that I love! This kind of silver is so eye-catching and totally stunning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you there Larie! This isn't overly frosty so I really enjoyed it on my nails :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...