25 August, 2014

Essie: Sand Tropez

Sand Tropez - It's beige, it's bone, it's cream, it's sand...
 
I don't think I've run out of ways to describe this neutral have I?  Or have I? So how does Essie describe Sand Tropez? They refer to it as a "soft sandy beige" so I've definitely covered it.  In terms of application this cream pastel polish is a fiddly one because it's thick and almost too creamy so it's prone to leaving an uneven finish on the nail.  Here I've used two coats plus top coat which helped to smooth it all out.  Despite the tricky application I do love the colour and, yes, it's brought on a craving for summer!

All pictures taken in indirect daylight:

 
 
Until next time!



12 comments:

  1. I love this kind of colour on others, but it does nothing on me. It gives me corpse hand... ekkk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! It's all about finding the right nude I think - there are some that look too pink against me and then my skin looks a ghastly yellow. Me no likey!

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful and sophisticated neutral, it looks gorgeous with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think this has to be one of my favourite nudes now :)

      Delete
  3. Ahhh, one of my old faves! It's a really good modern classic neutral. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sooo appreciate that because this is one sophisticated shade of polish!

      Delete
  4. I loooooove colours like this for summer - I wore a similar shade from essence to my best friend's wedding as maid of honour and mmm yep was lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a great 365 day polish! For a nude it's a little more interesting I think :)

      Delete
  5. I love this color! Easy to wear! Kind of looks like coffee ice cream...yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffee ice cream....ooh yes! I can totally see that - and now I'm craving some!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...