29 May, 2014

Natio: Stardust

The polish I'm wearing in this post is what I chose to wear for my birthday celebrations a few weeks ago. I wanted something glam but neutral at the same time - you know, to go with the outfit changes, right? *wink* 
 
Stardust was one of a trio of shades in Natio's tiny but stunning Metallic Nail Colour Collection released last year. Stardust is a highly metallic pewter and the perfect metallic neutral. Full stop. I really can say no more about the colour.  The fact that the polish is so metallic did mean some more of the dreaded brushstrokes to deal with - and I was in a rush doing my nails which never helps -  but the photos do exaggerate and the finish was cleaner in reality.  This is two coats with topcoat.
 
All pictures taken in indirect daylight:
 
 
 
Just showing my age again but this colour reminds me of the polishes I used to wear all the time in the 1990's!
 
Until next time.

4 comments:

  1. This is kind of a palate cleanser :D I like shades like this, too. Mushroom shades! I'm wearing a neutral, myself - kind of a breather from the brights and pastels I've been favoring lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A breather is a good word. Neutrals give me that nice break too!

      Delete
  2. Minimalist 90s... I'm kind of wanting a palate cleanser and going back to that laid back style. Natio makes some nice polishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have some really old, like dinosaur old Natio polishes I should take out to wear - they've been bringing out interesting shades for years!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...