07 April, 2014

OPI: I Just Can't Cope-Acabana

I have a few selections from OPI's recently released Brazil collection to post and I thought I'd get the most outrageous one out there first. I guess yellow isn't outrageous to some of you but if you know me you'll realize it's outside of my colour comfort zone.  Still - I keep an open mind and my son loves yellow so I'm doing it!
 
Whew! What a name for a nail polish shade is I Just Can't Cope-Acabana! OPI are as quirky and creative as always with their shade names especially when they come out with their more quirky colours.  IJCA is a quirky colour alright - it's a bright and very uplifting "sunshine yellow" as described by OPI themselves and I can't really top that.  Because this is a pastel cream I found I needed 3 coats of colour for perfect coverage but with more careful application I think I could have got away with the usual 2. 


Shade
 
 
Sun
 
 
What do you think about yellow nails? Yay or nay?
 
 
 
 (This product was provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)
 

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. My son loves it too! I can see it but unfortunately my husband doesn't get it at all :p

      Delete
  2. I love it! I can see this being an awesome Easter mani too now that I look at it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh yeah what a great idea! It would be a great base with pastel coloured dots over it :)

      Delete
  3. I love yellow nail polish, it's so unique and a lot of people are scared to wear it! It looks amazing on your nails though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jasmine - I'm a bit of a scaredy-cat myself with this colour but I do like it once I get it on!

      Delete
  4. It's hard to find a good yellow! I actually really like it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Larie! I need all the compliments I can get when wearing yellow!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...