02 August, 2013

OPI: Sprung

It's been a while since my last NOTD post so here 'tis...

After posting my rose gold makeup/nail polish collection (here) I immediately had to go and paint my nails in one of those shades!  The seasonally appropriate Sprung is from OPI's Mariah Carey collection released earlier this year and this sparkly, flecked shade caught my eye with its rose gold/copper blend.  Its application is a little on the sheer side for an OPI polish and I only realised this after uploading my pictures, but the uneven coverage is only noticeable in the low light pictures.  I painted my usual 2 coats here but recommend 3 for best results.    

Full sun


Shade



Enjoy the start of your weekend everyone!

14 comments:

  1. its a pretty shade, loved ur rose gold collection post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Now I just need to buy the rose gold watch I have my eye on ;)

      Delete
  2. It is pretty, though! Reminds me of Goldeneye, but in a rose gold hue instead. I like it! Sometimes I like these sheer-esque foil-y type things. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about the application - Goldeneye is the same sort of polish formula indeed! The two shades worn together somehow could make for an interesting combination, as a gradient or something? Hmmm...

      Delete
  3. I love rose gold and this is pretty!!! Happy weekend Vita xoxoxo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tracy :)

      A very happy weekend to you too!!

      Delete
  4. beautiful rosy gold coppery shade!
    it is perfect for a transition color into fall.
    wish you a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lena! This is probably my favourite shade from the Mariah Carey collection :)

      Delete
  5. Such a fantastic color. So sad I missed this one when it came out. It looks wonderful on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OPI collections keep coming thick and fast these days - I struggle to keep up with them too and I find I'm becoming more choosy simply because I can't have everything! :p

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Nalini!

      I'm so glad I finally bought it. I wasn't going to buy anything from the MC collection initially but then of course I caved - as one does...lol!

      Delete
  7. What an intriguing mix of rose and copper. Looks very nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It came out a little darker than I expected but it is lovely - especially when the sun hits it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...