02 June, 2013

w7: Cosmic Purple

Ah the frustration when you lose the label off something! I was nearly going to post this as an unnamed w7 polish but I was successful with my internet sleuthing and found what I think is the correct name for it:  Cosmic Purple.

Cosmic Purple is a good name for this polish actually as the mix of pink and purple glitter swimming in the purple jelly base polish does look kind of cosmic and 'spacey' to me.  I applied two coats over a purple cream base to add to the intensity and loved the result.  This is definitely my kind of winter weekend mani...

Sun


Shade

Indoors daylight

Thanks for looking as always!

18 comments:

  1. This is SO pretty! I thought this was two polishes mixed together!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I was so creative - no frankening from me yet :p

      Delete
  2. Very cool. Nice layering and sleuthing there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to have a 'thing' for mixing purple and blue. I know I've done it before but I just love the end result!

      Delete
  3. Pretty combo <3 I also love the base color, such a pretty purple

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stay tuned for that. The base colour is one of my new Tom Ford polishes!

      Delete
  4. You always have the nicest combos, Vita! I can barely be bothered to put on two coats of the same polish, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been positively lazy lately - actually, no, I've been plain busy lately! It's the first layering experiment I've done in a while because I've been very short on time. Glad you like it!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you!

      Just wait until you see the base colour posted on its own. Hint! Hint! It's a TF!!!

      Delete
  6. O-M-G - purple AND glitter!!! Two of yours...(and mine) favourite loves when it comes to nail polish. Yeah I think Cosmic Purple sounds about right. Does look it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great! It was a must-have as soon as I picked up the bottle. You can't go wrong with a rich purple glitter polish IMO! ;)

      Delete
  7. Okay, am now officially going to hunt this down as I want it so bad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emma, I saw these selling at the stand this morning. Just say the word and I'll grab one for you! xo

      Delete
    2. If you happen to grab one, I will bring you the cash next time we have lunch!! Thank you so much!

      Delete
    3. I'll swing past the outlet tomorrow :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...