10 February, 2013

BYS: Diamond Glitter Opal

 A Happy Sunday to you all - I've been pretty busy, but not too busy to squeeze in another nail polish post to end the weekend!

Diamond Glitter Opal has been sitting in my collection for a few months and I rediscovered it when I was doing a recent inventory of my ever growing BYS stash!  It's a soft and icy glittery mix of uniformly fine pale blue, lavender and silver glitter in a rather thick clear base  This polish offers fantastic coverage and I applied a single coat over yesterday's lavender creme base for a rather sparkle-istic result!  You've just got to love a glitter polish that's a one-coater!

Sun


Shade

Indoors

Until next time!

Vita :)

16 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I can't even, just, wow! I need this in my life.

    Need.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! looks amazing!! <33
    notoriouseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. How pretty! I can see I'll be looking out for this one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm forever finding new and interesting BYS polishes. I've changed my mind about them over the last few years!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. *Takes a bow*. Well, that's me all over isn't it? :-)

      Delete
  5. It's like gems! Holy moly, haha. I do not envy you the removal, though :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, glitters like precious stones alright! The removal was way easier than I'd expected - I placed soaked cotton pads over the nails for a few minutes then the polish literally slid off in one piece! I'm guessing it was because the glitter was so fine and because I was wearing a creme polish base.

      Delete
  6. What an incredibly gorgeous shade! And a one coater to boot, definitely a winner!

    Was removal very difficult?

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nalini! As I replied to Larie (above) this removed surprisingly easily and in one piece.

      Delete
  7. It looks quite gritty but kind of like it's smooth at the same time? Personally not a fan of this kind of glitter but good for you for rocking it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Vita, I'm a new follower to your blog and trawling through your posts i came across this polish review. Oh my, as soon as Hubby comes home from work, I'm out to see it I can find it. It's gorgeous! I love BYS but I'm pretty sure i haven't seen this before. Hope I can still find it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ebony! I hope you find this polish because it is very pretty in real life. If you can't find it locally try Fashion Addict online :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...