30 November, 2012

New from BYS: 3D Special Effects - All That Glitters

I have a brand new glitter polish from BYS to share with you from their new 3D Special Effects line, released just in time for the Australian summer/party season!

All That Glitters is a girly glitter combo of multi-sized hex glitters in a clear base.  To my eye the glitter is predominantly gold with fuschia pink and blue in the mix making it a perfect party season polish.  I found the coverage of the glitter to be medium so it can be layered over a complimentary base without overpowering it - I applied two coats over Lime Crime's pink-purple pastel Lavendairy and finished with a single coat of top coat to smooth it out a little.  I did think this was quite a feminine mani combo so I wore it to a ladies' lunch with a group of my blogger friends (more about that in another post).  This gold and pink 3D mani went very well with my floral dress! 

I've posted extra-large pics this time for best "3D" effect...

Outdoors - shade


Indoors - natural daylight

Outdoors - sun


BYS 3D Special Effects nail enamels can be purchased online from the Fashion Addict website here.

Until next time

Vita :)

(These products have been provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

18 comments:

  1. I love this combo, so flirty and fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being almost summer down here I prefer softer glitter combos like this too :)

      Delete
  2. I've been curious about the new BYS glitters. This looks great over Lavendairy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big, chunky glitters! So glam! I actually just bought two indie polishes, which I've never done before. Well, besides A England, I guess! I'm kind of excited about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woot! Go girl! I look forward to seeing them :)

      Delete
  4. It's very pretty, I love the different sizes of glitter...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! It's the different size that adds to the depth of the effect :)

      Delete
  5. PRETTY!! I have not tried something like this yet! I've been too afraid too haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'Tis the season Tracy! I used to be a bit nervous of glitter but I'm addicted to it these days. I blame it all on OPI's Burlesque collection from a few years ago, lol!

      Delete
  6. That's so gorgeous, love glitter! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Coco :) I have so many glitter polishes but I can't help collecting more because they're so pretty and fun to wear - especially now the holiday season is upon us!

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Yay!...and cupcakes, and confetti! Totally!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...