17 October, 2012

BYS Magnetic: Jupiter

Now for the fourth and final instalment in my BYS Magnetic series.

Jupiter is a soft metallic golden bronze, just the sort of shade I'd love in an eyeshadow actually!  It's a lovely antique, autumnal shade and again looks great with or without the magnetic stamping - yes I had the foresight to take before and after shots again.  Being the last magnetic polish I had a bit of a play with the magnet so you can see how the orientation of the stripes has varied slightly from one finger to the next.  There's a guide on one side of the magnet to assist with consistent positioning of the magnetic pattern but I went ahead and did my own thing for a bit of fun as you do...

All pictures taken indoors in cloudy conditions:


And the 'before' shot as promised:

As I've mentioned previously I've only shown you 4 of a range of 9 shades.  The other shades available in the BYS Magnetics collection can be viewed at the Fashion Addict website here.  Each of these shades is available with your choice of magnetic pattern in either horizontal stripe, diagonal stripe or wave patterns.

Until next time.

Vita :)

 (These products have been provided for my consideration.  All comments and opinions are my own.)

10 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Love that colour and the effect is so subtle you can wear it everyday! love it Vita.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I agree - I think this is probably the easiest, everyday combo from the shades I've swatched :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It would be perfect for your Fall season! :)

      Delete
  3. I don't care for the magnetic but the shade is just lovely. So warm and caramelly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely wear this one as is too! Caramel's good way of describing it. The shade definitely reminds me of chewy jersey caramels - craving them now...

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...