14 September, 2012

Please "Excuse Moi" glitter tips!

 A quick glitter post to end the week -

My subtle glittery jelly from last post was a bit of a hit but - you know - since when have I been satisfied with subtle when it comes to glitter?  I've added a quick application of Excuse Moi from last year's OPI Muppets Collection onto my tips.  The pink-toned glitter riot looked like it was just made to pretty up this mani and I really liked the amped up effect.  All pictures were taken outdoors in slightly cloudy conditions:





Thanks for looking as always and enjoy your weekend!

Vita :)

8 comments:

  1. That is so pretty! I would have thought because the Excuse Moi was pink toned it wouldn't look great with a dark shade like this, but I was wrong. love me some glitter tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse Moi was just sheer enough to work over the raspberry base - I seem to be addicted to glitter tips lately, lol!

      Delete
  2. I like how they paired - they kind of look like they were made for each other!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Larie, Yes, exactly what I was thinking when I found Excuse Moi in the drawer!

      Delete
  3. Oooh, you and Larie and your glittery tips have me wanting to do it too... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great idea Liz :) I'd love to see what you'd come up with! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...