30 August, 2012

OPI: Unfor-Greta-bly Blue

As promised, here's another swatch from OPI's recently released Germany collection.

Unfor-Greta-bly Blue (what a tongue-twister of a name!) is another of the jewel toned metallics in the collection and sat high on my polish radar.  And jewel toned it is indeed as OPI has described this rich, deep blue as "brilliant sapphire".  What I also love about this polish is the added dimension of colour with an ever so subtle hint of teal.  This is 3 coats of colour with top coat for added shine:

Sun
 

Shade


 Lamplight


On a random note, I just noticed that yesterday's post was my 501st!  Wow, that's a lot of rambling to you all, and I've loved every bit of it!  :)


Until my next ramble!

Vita :)

8 comments:

  1. Such a great color and that depth is just phenomenal. It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray for post #501 :D

    OPI names still annoy me :/ They are just so out there! I guess if you have as many colors as they do, you start to run out of names, but man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Larie! Yep, the OPI names are embarrassingly out there. This one's just plain hard to say - it's a tongue-twister!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! Gotta love stunning blues.

    Here's to another 501 posts! *toasts with nail polish bottles* :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll drink to that - not nail polish of course, haha! :D

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'd love to see you doing something fabulous with this polish - if you haven't already!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...