23 July, 2012

Ulta3: Pacific Fever

When I did my guest post on Aussie polishes Ulta3's Pacific Fever got the most attention of the four shades modelled in a skittle mani.  It obviously deserved a post of its own - and here it is!

Pacific Fever is an ocean blue/green with a subtle green fleck shimmer.  It's been aptly named and reminds me of the clear blue waters surrounding a tropical  island....off I go again with my silly descriptions!  Just so you know where I'm going:   I think this is very much a vacation colour and would look beautiful as a summer pedi.  Not bad for $2.25, huh?

Oh yeah, welcome back to my nubbins.  I had a double break last week so it was time for the chop!  This is two coats of colour with no top coat.

Natural daylight (indoors)



Lamplight

Until next time.

Vita :)

16 comments:

  1. A new Ulta3 lemming - I'm envious of you Aussie girls, this is truly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww really?? I'm going to have to go bin diving and see if I can come up with more bottles of these. $2.25 is ridiculously cheap for a bottle of polish over here so we end up taking it for granted!

      Delete
  2. Wow I am loving that colour! I need to get my hands on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC COLOUR!!! It totally reminds me of the ocean. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes! I keep thinking of warm blue tropical water, ahhh...

      Delete
  4. Oooh this is so beautiful! *searches stash* OOOH I HAVE THIS ALREADY!! Lol!! Can't wait to wear this now :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing you rocking it on your nails next! xo

      Delete
  5. HOMINAH HOMINAH. I have pretty much exhausted the possibilities of the Mode cosmetics line (I was obsessed with them for ages) and am now discovering the wonders of Ulta3 - especially since it's so much cheaper than Rokk96 and even Australis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've tried a few of the Rokk96 and quite like them too. I also have about 4 or 5 Mode polishes but haven't tried them yet - if you're obsessed I must give them a go! Ulta3 has to be the cheapest out there though :)

      Delete
  6. LOVE IT! So glad you did a full mani with this, everyone went nuts for it on your guest post I'm stoked to see it in all its glory!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really into bright summery shades at the moment so I love this! Maybe the cold has got me wanting the sun and the water, but I'll have to hunt this down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm feeling exactly the same way. I just want sun and warm weather (instead of rugging up in blankets like I am now)...

      Delete
  8. Ulta3 has so many gems - I love this shade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my fave Ulta3's for sure, thanks :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...