17 July, 2012

Gosh Rainbow take 2...

The last time I tried the perfectly named Rainbow flakie polish by European beauty brand Gosh I didn't do it justice at all (see my flake fail post here). 

This time I applied Rainbow over the dark blue Alkaline Blue and I was much happier with the result.  I know it would look even better over a high gloss black base but these pictures aren't too bad.  The flakie did soak up my top coat and for a perfect glassy finish one or two more layers of top coat would be needed to tame the texture.  Well, here's my second offering.  All pictures were taken in cloudy conditions so the effect is a little subdued...







That's all for now.

Vita :)

16 comments:

  1. Another polish for the wishlist! Stunning effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love flakies, love love love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a sucker for flakies like this - very gorgeous, even in a bit low light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria, I'm falling for flakies too!

      Delete
  4. Holy rainbow! That is breathtaking! I have one flakie polish, but I wish it had more red...it's more green/blue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rainbow is the perfect name for this polish. I can't wait to try it over a glossy lacquered black! xo

      Delete
  5. We have GOSH nail polish but I've never seen the flakie! I go half and half on flakies - sometimes I love them and sometimes I hate them. Weird, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Actually I waver a bit on flakies too. Sometimes I'm blown away, sometimes I think it looks a bit reptilian (on me). You're lucky to have GOSH over there. We did have a lovely niche beauty storing stocking GOSH makeup down here but they closed down :(

      Delete
  6. Wow this is packed full of awesomeness! Love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the loudest flakie for sure! Thanks :) xo

      Delete
  7. O M G..... Freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...