27 June, 2012

OPI: A Roll in the Hague

Today's post features A Roll in The Hague, yet another gorgeously bright polish from OPI with the obligatory doozy of a name.  I honestly would feel awkward answering the question, "What colour are you wearing?" with this one anticipating a response like "Did you say a roll in the hay??"

I'm so happy that orange is still in fashion around here even this winter so I didn't feel out of place painting a hot orange creme on my nails.  A Roll in the Hague is from OPI's current Holland collection and it's that vibrant shade of red/orange ("jaffa"orange) that I've also been wearing on my lips lately and loving.  The polish formula was rather thick and creamy so this was almost a one coater, although I applied the usual two.  It dries down a shade darker than in the bottle which did disappoint me a little but the colour still packs a punch on pale winter skin.

Here are some more cloudy winter's day pictures for you...

Indoors

Outdoors


That's all for tonight.

Vita :)

12 comments:

  1. There is nothing better than a bright orange polish during the cold months in Melbourne!! I think this would be a great pop of colour when I wear an all grey outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Orange and grey's a great combination. I've been loving the hot orange overcoats out there this winter too!

      Delete
  2. I also find OPI names ridiculous, which sort of motivates me not to purchase any :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! I know, the names are completely corny and TOTALLY ridiculous! I'd expect nothing less from OPI these days...

      Delete
  3. Beautiful orange and it looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I can never get enough of orange either - I've got a bit of a collection happening now!

      Delete
  5. I loooooooooooove this colour. Kept meaning to pick it up but can't justify it with the burgeoning nail polish stash. :( Maybe I'll get it later if I cull the stash somewhat this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you don't have a hot orange in your stash then go for this Liz!! The finish is lovely too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...