06 June, 2012

Layering with OPI's I Love the Holidays! glitter top coat

It's Wednesday so obviously it's time for another one of my glitter experiments :)

I added two coats of my ancient OPI I Love the Holidays! glitter topcoat my most recently posted mani, the lovely strawberry jelly polish from Eleanor.  ILTH was launched around a decade ago so it's an old black label polish.  This top coat is a clear polish with a generous dose of very fine warm pink glitter.  Pretty and sparkly but still lovely and smooth on the nail, this polish has an ethereal feel about it.  It's also very easy to remove as far as glitter polishes go too!  Apologies for the tipwear here...

Sun



Shade


Do you prefer to wear fine or chunky glitter polish?


That's it for tonight.

Vita :)

14 comments:

  1. I think that looks great :) I love both chunky and glitter polish! The blingier the better, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jas! Greetings from one glitter fan to another! :)

      Delete
  2. I usually prefer chunky glitter nail polishes, but regret it afterwards when I have to try get rid of it all. This is pretty though, very sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like this top coat because you can gradually build up from a really subtle glitter finish in one coat to something more special by adding an extra 1-2 coats, while still letting the base colour show through. xo

      Delete
  3. It looks very holiday! Such a fine glitter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Larie, I can see it would be a perfect holiday polish! I've worn it a few times and I'm sure I'll keep thinking of new combinations to try because this is a really pretty one :)

      Delete
  4. This would be a perfect polish to wear in December, I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think once you go chunky, it's hard to go back to the smaller bits... Well, I find that's the case. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glitter's definitely addictive although I feel a bit self conscious wearing the chunky stuff sometimes - oh boo :(

      Delete
  6. i dont discriminate i love them fine and i love them chunky hahhaha! this polish looks amazing on you Vita! i missed your blog <3 i really do need to make more time to look around! sorry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay Maria :) We all get busy and it's a full-time job keeping up with all the posts! xo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...