07 April, 2012

Revlon: Icicles - take 2!

Hi there!

I'll try not to ramble too much tonight.  I've swatched Revlon's Icicles previously (here) but decided this blue iridescent glitter would be THE perfect enhancement for yesterday's Wild About Violet with its blue undertones so here we go again.  I added two coats and the result pleases the little girl in me.  This is ethereal sugary goodness on my fingertips...

Sun



Shade

I felt pretty in pink wearing this mani!

Until next time.

Vita ;)

8 comments:

  1. It is exactly ethereal sugary goodness! I find myself slapping glitters over colors when I'm feeling lazy, to prolong the life of my original manicure, but they don't always look as well-matched as this. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my glitter mani's are of the layered kind so I absolutely agree with you Larie. There's nothing quite like glitter to prolong the life of a mani is there?

      Delete
  2. this looks so much better ! well actually glitter makes everything better.hahha love everything about this mani :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 100% agree with you Maria. Glitter makes EVERYTHING better. Happy Easter to you :)

      Delete
  3. Ahh this is so darn pretty @_@ Glitter heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leanne, I'm really glad I reswatched Icicles because I this is the combo which does it justice! xoxo

      Delete
  4. The shimmer is to die for! (not literally of course!) :^) New fave!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Glad you like this one Vintage! xoxo

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...