03 April, 2012

I heart duochrome (Nail It - Lucky Star)

I was going to save this for after my monthly empties review post but I've just got to share it now with all you purple lovers out there!

This attention grabbing polish is from Sportgirl's Nail It! line.  Lucky Star is a grape-toned purple with a very strong shimmery blue colour shift.  As with all Sportsgirl polishes this was perfection on application.  It actually dried down to a semi-matte finish but I added topcoat to give it lustre.  I just <3 this colour!!  Purple duochrome = love in a bottle for me!  I'd better not gush anymore.  I'll just let the pictures speak for themselves...

Sun


Shade



Until next time.

Vita :)

12 comments:

  1. stunning !! love the shade, I haven't tried Sportsgirl polishes but like their other cosmetics :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see what your fave products are Saumya! I also like their liquid lip and lipsticks. :)

      Delete
  2. I just about lost it when I saw this pop up on my reader! lol Such a gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So happy to get that reaction - imagine mine wearing it!! It's a good one for getting compliments too. xo

      Delete
  3. Ahhh pretty duochrome, swooooooooon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't many duochromes but they are amazing!

      Delete
  4. I love duochrome too! And this purple is stunning!
    I walked passed the Sportsgirl nail polishes the other day, and they have quite a collection! Didn't realize their makeup line has expanded so much now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's worth checking out because Sportsgirl's range is ever changing and they bring out the most amazing colours each season!

      Delete
  5. The blue duochrome is so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Somehow I knew you'd like it too! Thankyou :) xoxo

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy :) I wish I had more polishes like this!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...