16 March, 2012

Japanese NOTD: Tokuya # 90

Hello :)

TGIF is all I can say.  For no explicable reason I'm feeling like it's been a long week.  I won't ramble tonight so let's get onto the polish!

This is the last of my little Tokuya holo glitter polishes and I had mixed feelings about it.  #90 is simply described as a silvery blue with a smattering of holographic glitter.  While I liked the icy silvery colour and the pretty, pretty glitter (of course!) the finish was a little streaky and unfortunately there was significant shrinkage of the polish at the tips.  Yes well, you win some...

Full sun


Shade


What do you think? 

Until next time.

Vita :)

2 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH VITA, I LOVE THIS! :^D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vintage. I loved the pretty holo sparkles. There's just something so different about these Japanese polishes. They seem to love softer, pretty shades!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...