14 February, 2012

Silver tipped French mani

Hi!

I've been getting busy with work and life lately so I'll keep this post short and sweet.  Last week's work manicure was still going strong on Friday night so rather than repainting I did a fun touch up for the weekend.   I used another old Nail It! polish, the foil silver Bionic to apply the French tips then finished with butterfly stickers for each ring finger.  I think I managed to make a grey manicure look cute!


I hope you're having a great Valentine's day if you're celebrating.  My Hubby bought me a gorgeous little gift which I'll share with you as soon as I have time to take the pics.

Vita :) xoxo

17 comments:

  1. Nice, your lines are so sharp Vita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy. Sometimes I'm brave and do freehand but these are with French mani tape!

      Delete
  2. Ohh I love this colour combo! And the butterfly is the perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the silver tip! The butterfly looks really cute, goes so well with the colours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stacey, I like the tone on tone effect :)

      Delete
  4. OMG Vita, this is a super cute mani... I love that combination

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great combination on colors and the lines are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, really like this mani. The colours (somehow) to together well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Replies
    1. Thank you - I've been inspired to do more of these because they're so simple to create :)

      Delete
  8. Perfection! I have no idea how you get it to be so neat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I used french manicure tape and removed it very quickly after polishing the tips to keep the lines clean.

      Delete
  9. This looks fabulous! Classic yet edgy :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...