26 February, 2012

Cover Girl: Bronze Beauty

Thanks Lovelies for your swatch requests on my Japanese polish post!  I've done a few today which I'll post later in the week once I've uploaded and cropped the pictures.  I can see I'll have to swatch them all which I'll happily do because I think they're all pretty cute too!

Now onto the polish which I wore to work last week.  Bronze Beauty is one of very few Cover Girl polishes in my stash, probably because we have a very poor and boring selection of colours here in Australia.  Anyway this one caught my eye and it really is eye-catching to wear.  Bronze Beauty is a cool metallic foil which blew me away when I wore it.  Its mix of pewter and bronze sparkles go ballistic in sunlight/bright light and when it sparkles like mad it reminds me a just little of all those fantastic swatches of Chanel's Graphite out there - maybe this is Graphite's distant drugstore cousin??  Unfortunately I've read this shade has been discontinued.  If you see this anywhere I recommend you grab it because you won't be disappointed. This is three sparkle-icious coats: 

Full sun:


Shade


That's all for now.

Vita :)

14 comments:

  1. That shade is just stunning! But you are so right, the CG nail polish shades here are hopeless, I don't think I've been tempted to get anything from them, ever. This however is just gorgeous, but how typical it's discontinued!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, this has got to be the most interesting shade CG have released here Lilit. Like I said if you ever see it anywhere grab it because it's even more stunning IRL!

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've ever really looked into CG nail polishes, but this is really pretty! It's SOO sparkly in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found this in Priceline a few years ago. According to Beauty Heaven the entire colour selection is 10 shades.

      Delete
  3. It's extremely nice in the sun, woow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I think this would look wonderful on toes too!

      Delete
  4. I adore this shade!<3 If only it came in eye shadow form. New fave color on you for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I like the idea of this as an eyeshadow shade!

      Delete
  5. This is such a nice color..which I don't have! And you surely know how to take pictures of your nails/fingers :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melyssa :) Looking back over the past year I can see I've become a bit more adept at the hand modelling gig! LOL

      Delete
  6. Oh I love the look of this colour by CG is totally off my radar full stop. I really don't think about them for anything I need these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean. I only think of CG for mascara really.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...