05 January, 2012

Revlon: Coral Me Wild

Yay!  Summer finally decided to make an appearance down here in Melbourne this week with the first heatwave of the season. Time to bring out the big guns then...

Coral Me Wild is from Revlon's core line and is a stunningly bright coral creme.  It sits on the fence nicely between hot pink and orange, perhaps leaning a little more to the hot pink, watermelon-y side.  To me it's probably THE most perfect summer shade and yet another polish shade for me to publicly declare my love for.  I never tired of looking at this one on my fingers - all summer fun and classy at the same time - yep, perfect for me!  Beautifully even and glossy coverage in two coats too.

Forgive my less than perfect application here.  This is my left (non-swatch) hand because my pinky nail tore clean off on my right hand and I didn't want to nubbinise my nails this time:


Full sun


Shade

That's all for now. 

Vita :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my god, this is like the nail polish version of MAC Impassioned, or maybe even MAC Fusion Pink! DROOOOOOOOOOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking the same think as Jerry, it looks like the polish version of Impassioned. Stunning shade! And hope your pinky is ok!
    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. @SilhouetteScreams - Why hell yes, Jerry! I think you're right - this would be Impassioned's perfect partner. No wonder I love it. :)

    @Makeup and Macaroons - Yes Lilit, we're all on the same page here on the colour. I'm going to consider a lip & nail dupe post maybe?? My pinky's fine. I didn't draw any blood so it's more annoying to look at than anything. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. goodness me this is gorgeous, I love coral so much - but I already have so many

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Kristy - I know the feeling and now I'm on a self-imposed 3 mth ban!! :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely, juicy, vibrant colour! Perfect for summer, yes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Liz - Juicy's a great way of describing this colour, and irresistible too it seems. The bottle was still sitting on my kitchen bench yesterday when a visiting friend saw it and decided then and there to paint her nails with it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...