15 December, 2011

The nail polish tag

Well, Hello I received this great tag from the gorgeous Orange County girl,  Maria of Nails Made Simple and I thought I'd share the fun!


Here are the rules:
Answer the 10 questions below
Pass the tag to 5 bloggers and let them know

1. How many polishes do you own?
Okay, I did a really rough estimate and it's somewhere between 500 to 600. Yikes!!

2. What is your favourite brand of polish?
I'll have to pick my top three - OPI (because I have more of these than anything), China Glaze and now I recently added Orly to my list.

3. Do you like crackle nail polish or do you hate it?
I'd have to say I like it because I've got 7 bottles of it!

4. What is your first nail polish brand?
If you mean the first brand I remember buying, it would be Cutex.

5. If you were going to have a nail polish line what would you call it?
Hmmm...Bottled Rainbows....I just made that up on the spot!

6. What nail polish colour does not compliment you?
I have a morbid fear of yellow because I'm so pale.

7. What colour compliments you?
I love the contrast between vampy or bright colours and my skin.

8. Name two of your best nail art friends
Leanne of thatleanne and Polish Amor.


9. What was the best nail polish gift you have received?
That would be the glitter polish giveaway I won earlier this year!

10. Make a speech to thank the blogger who tagged you.
Maria has been a friendly follower of mine for several months and always has the most encouraging and lovely things to say!  She's a talented girl herself and has been venturing into nail art, doing twinsie Friday posts with her nail blogging "twin" Polish AMOR.   Thank you for tagging me Maria!

Its late in the evening and I'm having trouble deciding who to tag, so consider yourself tagged if you wish!

Vita :)  xoxoxo 

5 comments:

  1. Bottled Rainbows! i love that name! hahaha & right on the spot?! you smart cookie!! thank you for the sweet words <3 im blushing over here :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vintage Makeup - I'm glad you liked it! I was very tired and a bit brain-dead when I wrote it so I'm glad it was still entertaining! xoxo

    @Maria - My pleasure! All true about you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this tag Vita... may have to do it too :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bottled Rainbows - tee hee :)
    This is name is one of the reasons why I like you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...