28 November, 2011

Essence: Wake Up!

I've yet another Essence polish to share with you...

Wake Up! - What a great loud name for a great loud polish!  Essence's Wake Up! is an uber-bright red/orange or orange/red creme depending on how you see it.  I personally see it as the brightest shade of orange and I wore it last weekend for a lunch I was hosting for the in-laws. Something bright but not too scary.  I always find shades like this usually cross over to looking red on my nails but I was so glad this one didn't disappoint.  This takes the crown for the hottest orange polish in my collection.

All pictures were taken outdoors in natural cloudy daylight (where's the sun when I need it???)




Aussie girls may be glad to know that Essence stands are popping up in Target stores around Australia this month.  Best of all these little bottles of polish retail at a tiny $2.55AUD each so there's no guilt in collecting the whole rainbow!

Until next time.

Vita :)

11 comments:

  1. @Kristy - I'm loving this one cos it's the colour of Jaffas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so bright, I'm loving it and wonder how I don't have this one in my collection yet...? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is sure to wake you up!! so loud and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's awesome that you can find these at Target there. Hopefully we'll start getting them here. :) Loving this colour

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing bright, juicy colour! Love it! We need Essence here in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @hermetic - You have some lovely colours in your collection :)

    @Polish AMOR - Hehe, can't ignore this colour!

    @Vintage Makeup - I hope you guys get Essence. Can't you buy it at Ulta?

    @Liz - Yes, it's juicy orange shade for sure! Essence is one of the top European brands so hopefully it will find its way to Canada soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so bright, I simply must have it :) Unfortunately I don't think they had this one at the Target I checked out today. I totally looked for it too :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. @SilhouetteScreams - Keep looking, I've noticed each Target seems to have a slightly different colour range. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those stands at target. The stand at my target is almost empty, im really enjoying their eyeliners as well as their nail polishes

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Malice - I haven't tried the Essence eyeliners but I love their lipliners. They're so soft and creamy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...