10 October, 2011

Vacation Haul Part 1 - just a few more bottles of polish :)

I always like collecting pretty things when I'm on vacation and my Queensland trip was no different.  This post is devoted solely to my nail polish hauling.  I was overwhelmed by all the pretty colours available and I didn't hold back...


Here's a quick look at the brands and shades:

rokk 96
Left to Right:
Mauve is Me
Silver Screen
I'll Be Frank


Orly & Milani
Left to Right:
 Entourage
Purple Crush
Oh Cabana Boy
Life's a Peach
Green With Envy
Brown-A-Licious



BYS & Revlon
Left to Right:
Beautifully Bare
High Impact Blue
Icicles (Snow globes collection)



OPI & BK
Left to Right:
Be a Dahlia Won't You
DS Temptation
Glitter Silver
Fine Glitter Fuschia
Blue Dark

I think it's safe to say that I'm well and truly set up for spring/summer!  I don't know what to wear first.  I know, I'm terrible...

Until next time.

Vita :)

15 comments:

  1. Oh nice nice haul.....I'm going to the Gold Coast at the end of the month - is the BK polishes anywhere near there???

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Kristy - I found these at Cosmetics Plus when I was visiting Cairns. I know there are Cosmetic Plus stores are throughout QLD so hopefully there'll be one near you. I could have bought more of the BK's because their polishes are so pretty! Have to consider excess luggage of course! Hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah just a couple! DS Temptation looks gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG totally need DS Temptation @_@ ... need!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vita, do you REALLY think you're set for Spring/Summer? do you really think you won't b buying any more polishes for the next 2 seasons? I think not. :-)

    Great haul though, can't wait to see the swatches!

    Lilit
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh I see you visited the wonderland that is Cosmetics Plus! Where did you get those Rokk polishes from? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, nice haul! they all look so pretty in their bottles
    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Impressive haul.. I like everything I see :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. looooooooooooooooooooooove all the nail polishes you got i cant wait to see that Revlon one!

    ps great to have you back doll!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vita, I think you may a problem! :-p haha

    Fabulous haul, you got some lovely shades. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Julia - I saw DS Temptation at Cairns airport pharmacy and had to have it!

    @Leanne - DS Temptation is even more gorgeous IRL!

    @Makeup and Macaroons - I know Lilit, I've gone OTT this time. I think it's time for a no-buy!!

    @SilhouetteScreams - Cosmetics Plus is such a treasure trove! Rokk 96 polishes sell at Price Attack stores.

    @Grace - Thanks! The bottles look like candies when they're arranged together.

    @Polish AMOR - Thanks :) You can understand why I couldn't resist then!

    @Maria - Thanks, it's good to be back home again and chatting to you all. :)

    @Make-up Pleasure - I'll wear it soon.

    @Vintage Makeup - I think I've been caught out with my hand in the cookie jar this time. Overindulgence, huh!

    ReplyDelete
  12. omg nail polish haul!!!love the shades you picked up:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Priyanka - Yes, it scared me how much I managed to haul in two weeks!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...