18 October, 2011

BK: Glitter Silver

Here's a lovely polish with a slightly off-kilter name.

This is the first BK polish I've tried and it was instant love.  BK's Glitter Silver isn't quite silver but more of a white gold micro-glitter polish.  It's quite a sheer formula but after three coats my nails were opaque and blingy in an understated way.  This was actually my first back to work mani and it wore beautifully all week with zero chips.  Better still, this removed with no effort at all, unlike most glitter polishes which require copious amounts of remover.

See the beautiful shimmer...

Indoors lamplight

Full sun


Outdoors shade

 Have you tried BK polish?

Until next time.

Vita :)

5 comments:

  1. I love glitter ... looks very pretty! I haven't tired any bk polishes maybe one day I will :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. the color look gorgeous under the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how i love glitter nail polish! I will never stop wearing it! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. It reminds me of a beautiful ornament on a Christmas tree! Super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Polish AMOR - Based on my 'extensive' experience with these I think BK polish is great. I've got two more to try so I'd better get onto it!

    @prettymom - Thanks :) The sun brings out the shimmer to best effect.

    @TheMissTwist - Glitter addict here too and I make no apologies! :)

    @Vintage Makeup - Thanks, it does look festive doesn't it! Holiday season is sneaking up on us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...