10 September, 2011

What my nails wore to work: Essence - Gold Rush

Gold Rush is the first Essence nail polish I bought way back in January, when I first discovered Essence. I'd put it away and forgotten all about it until I randomly stumbled across it last weekend when I was looking for a work appropriate nail shade.

Gold rush is a white gold, almost ivory toned shimmer with a very subtle hint of sparkle.  It applied almost entirely streak-free in two coats and lasted the whole working week with no chipping.  Nice.

Lamplight

Outdoors shade

Indoors daylight

I hope the sun comes back soon, we've had a throwback to winter at the moment so it's a bit difficult to get inspired to wear bright colours - I need some rays!

Until next time.

Vita :)

5 comments:

  1. @Alexisaurus - Thank you :) I don't think I've met an Essence shade I haven't liked!

    @Vintage Makeup - Thanks! The white gold coordinates easily with anything. I'll definitely wear this again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. As sson as I read 'throwback to winter' my brain went "wow I didn't realise she lives in Melbourne". Gorgeous colour.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Cat - Yes, just another Melbourne girl suffering the endless cold weather - Roll on next weekend, cos the weather's supposed to get to the mid 20's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...