14 August, 2011

What my nails wore to work: China Glaze - Stella

Happy Sunday!  I've just been enjoying a lazy lunch with the in-laws as it was my sis-in-law's birthday today.  Started off with a healthy grilled fish and salad, finished with raspberry mousse cake I generously shared with Hubby - yum *pats tummy, yawns*...

Okay, so this is the mani I sported to the office last week.  The weather was gloomy again and I knew I was going to go with a dark coloured wardrobe (again) so I chose China Glaze's Stella.  This is one of those 'lit from within', velvety shades.  Stella is a rich burgundy/plum shimmer which can lean towards deep red or purple depending on the colours it's worn with.  That's what makes it versatile and easy to wear - I loved wearing it last week.  My only complaint is I got a chipped nail by day four and it was extremely noticeable because of the dark colour.    Onto the pics:

Full sun:


Outdoors shade:


How do you choose your mani colours?

Until my next post.

Vita :)

4 comments:

  1. @Veronica - I'm glad you like it. I'm addicted to these burgundy shimmer shades :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love love love this colour. Noting it down for later lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Chloeblue - Glad to be an enabler :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...