06 August, 2011

NOTD: BYS - Phantom

You're probably sick of me saying "I love this colour..." but I  seriously do love the colour I'm wearing today.

I bought this bottle of BYS polish for $4AUD from my local Discount Pantry a few weekends ago when I was idly browsing.  BYS is a pretty cool little Australian discount brand that sells some seriously cute colour cosmetics, and they do not test on animals.  I have previously bought some powder blushers for $4AUD that are every bit as good as the more expensive brands.

So, why do I love BYS' Phantom nail polish?  It's a rich purple shade, it contains glitter and it's a jelly.  I will definitely wear this one again soon because I can't stop looking at my nails. I applied three coats of Phantom to achieve  full opacity and top coat as per the instruction on the bottle.  Apologies for the tip wear in these pictures, I applied this last night and vigorously washed my hair in the shower this morning.  You can still see the gorgeousness.  All pictures were taken outdoors.





Finally...full sun


 BYS fans  - what's your favourite BYS shade/finish?


Until next time.

Vita :)

4 comments:

  1. Vigorously washed your hair. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. @reeree - nothing like a good scalp massage! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. *droooools* I love jellies, and it helps that the colour is gorgeous too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @SilhouetteScreams - I was amazed at how much I loved this, I need to get me some more of those jelly polishes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...