12 August, 2011

My Back 2 MAC selection: Gem of Roses

Last week I went back to MAC and traded my six empties for Gem of Roses, another beauty from the current Semi-Precious collection.


Gem of Roses is a blush pink, soft and neutral enough to wear with any makeup look.  On its own it gives a natural looking flush to the lips without looking 'done'.  This is a lustre finish lipstick and the swatch below shows it has a fairly sheer, shiny finish on skin.  Nice, I can see myself wearing this every other day!



Have a great weekend everyone!

I've got a little haul I need to go and photograph....

Vita :)

11 comments:

  1. I really want to get this so badly!!!!it looks so pretty:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so pretty! i need to go to MAC!!
    Grace xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a pretty shade, but my local MAC counter at Myer already had a Sold Out sticker on that one. I swear I think I live near a whole heap of other beauty fiends because my MAC sells out quicker than anywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awe...everyone is raving about MAC lippies. I want one too XD

    btw, Can I invite you to join my GIVEAWAY-Korean BB creams , thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty! :) I have the same one, we're twins now! haha I haven't used mine yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woo triplets! I've got it too :D

    I was told by one of the MUAs that I can only Back 2 MAC for the permanent range not LEs. I guess it depends where you go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Thanks everyone for the lovely comments. xoxo

    You've gotta be quick off the mark to grab the limited editions so don't be waiting too long!

    @Vintage & @reeree - so cute we're lippy triplets! It's disappointing the MUA said you can't trade for LE's and not true :( The MUA at my city DJ's store had no hesitation in letting me trade and I specifically asked if it was OK.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait until I have 6 empties :D This is a gorgeous shade.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @SilhouetteScreams - Go girl! I love Back 2 MAC.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...