18 August, 2011

EOTD: Sepia Sparkle

Hi!

I had  few minutes to snap some pictures of the look I wore to go out for Sunday lunch last weekend.  This is a shimmery gold/copper/bronze shadow combo.







For this look I used:
  • Bloom Eye Base all over lid
  • L'Oreal  Sepia Sparkle (sparkly copper) brushed all over lid up to crease
  • MAC Tempting (shimmery bronze) on outer V
  • MAC Soft Force (sparkly gold) on inner corner of lid
  • Revlon Not Quite White (matte ivory) on browbone
  • MAC Duck Powerpoint eye pencil (grey/brown) on outer upper lash line
  • MAC Hand Forged Powerpoint eye pencil (copper/gold) on lower lash line
  • Christian Dior Diorshow Mascara (black) on upper lashes only

I liked how this looked IRL so this post is also pretty much a mental note for me so I don't forget how I created it.

That's all for now.

Vita :)

5 comments:

  1. Your eyes are so beautiful. I had to stop at the second last photo, they are so breathtaking! I love EOTD's like this, something very wearable that can be worn when you're dressed up or down!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Bella,

    I love this look... and the colours really made your eyes pop!!
    You have amazing eye colour!!

    Hope that you have a really great weekend!

    Hugs & Kisses,
    Love,
    Shelley
    xXx
    http://agelesssecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @emmabovary - Thank you. You're making me blush xoxo

    @Shelley - Thanks :) This weekend we're celebrating my Hubby's birthday. August is a big birthday month in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love! Your eyes are such a stunning colour! The shadows really compliment it nicely xoox

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Haute_Style - Thank you! You've just made my whole weekend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...