12 June, 2011

NOTD: Glitter Gal - 3D Purple holo

Wow, this is one amazing purple polish!

I have to make a big confession - this is the first time I've worn a spangly holographic polish and I can guarantee it won't be the last time!  This purple holo from Australian brand Glitter Gal reflects all the colours of the rainbow in the sun and it has that beautiful colour movement that makes it captivating and infinitely interesting to look at.  There's nothing shy about this manicure. 

Enough said - here are lots of pretty pictures...









Glitter Gal 3D holographic nail polish retails at $11.95AUD and is available from Zuza, Perfume Connection and other selected stores in Australia, or can be purchased online by international customers from glittergal.com.au 

Until my next post.

Enjoy your weekend!

Vita :)

7 comments:

  1. So pretty, I love holo polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Have You Done Vita.!! Im Trying To Go On a No Shopping Mode & You Show Us This Gorgeus Polish.! i Must Have This.. Its Too Pretty.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Leanne - I've just joined the holo club! LOL

    @Maria - Thankyou <3 I just wish I could get away with wearing this to work :(

    @Vintage Makeup - That's why I posted so many pix - words can't do this justice!

    @McDiaz714 - Sorry *giggles*

    ReplyDelete
  4. *squeals* That is gorgeous! I've been trying to take my mind off ordering a package from Glitter Gal.... don't think I can hold off much longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Julia - It is a seriously gorgeous holo ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...