06 June, 2011

Finally....My Helmer!

Yay! We finally made that family trip to Ikea to buy my long needed Helmer!  The essential storage system for all nail polish fanatics. 

My Hubby was kind enough to do the assembly so here's my little red Helmer...Ta-Da!!



Here's my handsome younger kitty Shadow trying out the drawers for size, with my equally handsome - but camera shy - Hubby assisting...



Looks pretty smug doesn't he? You can just tell what he's thinking - "I'm the king of the castle!"




I hope this made you smile!

That's all for now.  

P.S. I'll do a separate post on the contents.  At the moment, I've got the bottles sorted by brand but I think I'll have to do some further sorting by colour.  Ah, the fun :)

Vita :)


7 comments:

  1. Good luck with the further sorting!
    Your cat is gorgeous, love that he is actually standing in the drawer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like a good storage solution! And Shadow is so darn cute! I had a cat that looked quite a bit like that growing up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous. Going to IKEA this weekend but only get to look. Promised my self (and my man) that the Helmer comes with the tax return. So I have to wait. One day I'll get one, and a beautiful kitty like Shadow. Can't wait to see the organisation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on getting your special nail polish storage solution! I just got shelves from Ikea too: to be dedicated to makeup! So can understand your excitement:)
    xoox
    Maria V
    http://crashingred.com
    P.S. Great blog you have, I should say!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Maria - Thanks, i'm looking forward to it:)

    @Leanne - The Helmer is like Dr Who's tardis - looks small on the outside but has huge capacity!

    @Vintage - Shadow thanks you :)

    @Cat - The Helmer costs around $120AUD so maybe you can twist your man's arm ;)

    @Maria V - Thanks and welcome :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooo, what a lovely cat and f she is not camera shy you should post more photos of her, we will love it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...