14 May, 2011

EOTD: Natio Soft Berry palette

I'd realised that I haven't put up an EOTD for ages, so I thought I'd post one using the colours from my new Natio Soft Berry palette (see here).  I have to admit the reason EOTD posts are so few and far between is because I have issues getting the pictures to look halfway decent.  I end up taking lots of photos before I get the result I want.  Until now I've taken all my pictures indoors in natural daylight with my little Sony Cybershot DSC-W320 camera.  I got a new camera for my birthday (Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF1) so that should mean better results once I master it! In any case if any of you can give me some useful tips for what works for your makeup photography I'll happily take them!

Onto my EOTD:





 
I used all of the eye colours in the palette to create this look (picture cropped to show eyeshadows only):


I applied:
  • Bloom Eye Base all over lid
  • Beige eyeshadow brushed over lid
  • Pink eyeshadow on inner corner of eyes and on brow bone
  • Brown eyeshadow on outer V and blended in crease
  • MAC Powerpoint eye pencil (Duck) on outer upper lash line
  • MAC Powerpoint eye pencil (Hand Forged) on lower lash line
  • Rimmel Volume Flash x 10 Mascara (Black) on upper lashes only

The Natio eyeshadows blend well and the colours are buildable so you could create a brown smoky eye look with this palette.

I'm looking forward to photographing more makeup looks with my new camera!

Sorry about the break between posts.  Blogger problems didn't let me do anything yesterday...

Until my next post.

Vita :)


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...