07 February, 2011

NOTD: Revlon Tropical Temptation

Hi!

I chose Revlon's Tropical Temptation as the colour for my office manicure this week - summery bright but not too bright.  I bought it about a year ago during our last summer when this sort of colour was on everyones fingers and toes.  I hope it doesn't scream "so last summer" lol!! 

Tropical Temptation is a creme coral which strikes the balance between pink and orange.  You'll be able to see this in my pictures as it literally changes colour according to the light.  The pictures taken in the shade best reflect the colour:

Sun
Shade
Flash - see how the colour leans toward pink here?
I applied my standard two coats of colour.  I could probably have used three for a smoother finish as I noticed a slight VNL.  Other than that, I'm really happy with this polish.

That's all for now.

Vita:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...