15 February, 2011

Freebie: BECCA Beach Tint

Hi there!

I got this free tube of BECCA Beach Tint for cheeks and lips valued at $42AUD the other day with my latest copy of Madison magazine.  No - I haven't broken my 10 Pan pledge - I always buy this magazine!


According to the blurb on the card -

"...the famed BECCA Beach Tint is an award-winning beauty essential.  Water resistant and oil-free, this two-in-one creme stain for cheeks and lips dries to a perfect streak-free, non-greasy, non-drying finish for an effortless flush of natural colour.  Containing antioxidant vitamin E, it's preservative and paraben-free and is available in six deliciously scented shades."

 The shade I chose of the two available freebies was a pink shade called Watermelon.   The other shade available is Grapefruit (peach). Here's the test run on the back of my hand and my first impression:

Do NOT use this much product!


A little of this product goes a loooong way, and I found I had to be very sparing.  I actually had to wipe some off the back of my hand as I realised I had way too much on the first application.  The colour was a very natural deep rosy pink with no visible shimmer.

I also applied some of the tint with a fingertip on my lips and it imparted a natural blush which I could build up gradually.  However for fuller and more exact coverage I'd recommend application with a lip brush.  This product is matte without being drying so it makes for a good 'no make-up' look. 

This is my first experience with BECCA.  BECCA is another international cosmetics company founded by an Australian, make-up artist Rebecca Morrice Williams.   For more information check out their website here.

Until the next post.
Vita :)

P.S. I got a great non-traditional Valentine present from my husband.  I'm booked in for a Japanese cooking class.  I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...