I'm actually reasonably on schedule with posting this time but I'll keep it short and sweet nonetheless...
65) Kirkland Daily Facial Cleansing Towelettes (30 towelettes) - Hallelujah! I'm relieved to have finished my last pack of these wipes. There'll be no repurchasing of these!
66) La Clinica Gly C Refine Gentle Moisture Night Cream 5% (50ml/1.76 fl.oz)* - Be warned, the glycolic acid means this stuff tingles initially as it gets to work but the sensation goes away after a few minutes and there's no scary redness, just moisturised skin that feels super soft the next morning.
67) NIVEA Vanilla & Macadamia Lip Butter (19ml) - I was using this as an overnight lip treatment and the addictive scent meant I used way too much and used it up ridiculously quickly!
Hand and body care
68) OPI Expert Touch Lacquer Remover (120ml/4 fl.oz) - A regular inclusion in my empties and I have a few more bottles in my cupboard...
69) NIVEA Silk Touch Anti-perspirant Deodorant (50ml)* - Very gentle, yet also very effective. I just wish the bottle was a little larger. See my full review here.
70) Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (250ml) - This is the non-drying soap free cleanser I turn to in the cooler, drier months when my skin needs a little extra TLC.
71) NIVEA In-Shower Body Lotion Cocoa Indulging (250ml)* - This in-shower rinse-off body lotion is body moisturiser's answer to hair conditioner. I loved it and went out and bought a bigger bottle after I finished this. See my full review here.
72) John Frieda Luxurious Volume Root Booster Blow Dry Lotion (6.0 fl.oz/177 ml) - I didn't love this as much as I expected to. The pump doesn't dispense the product finely enough and it doesn't provide as soft, touchable volume as other products I've tried. I won't be repurchasing.
73) SilkyGirl Magic BB Cream (01 Natural) - One of the best BB creams I've tried in a perfectly matched shade for my warm toned, yet pale skin! There's an upcoming trip to Singapore on the cards too...
74) Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick (166 Temptation) - This has long been my favourite red lipstick from the drugstore and when I say a long time, I mean it because this tube lasted a good 2 to 3 years!
75) Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara (10 Black) - This was gifted to me by the husband and I used it for way longer than I should because, well, I know it's expensive, and also because I loved it - I get what all the fuss is about! To recap my earlier and unchanged thoughts: I love the soft, rubbery brush, the creamy formula, the instant volume and the softness of my lashes.
76) Rimmel Wonder'full Waterproof Mascara (001 Black) - Now this one underwhelmed me. No volume, but more of a tint for my lashes and it still managed to leave little clumps!
77) Diptyque Florabellio EDT (2ml/0.06 fl.oz) - I haven't endured a scent so unsuitable to my taste for a long time as I couldn't get past the sharp bitterness of it. If you're curious this is what Fragrantica.com has to say about the notes: "Florabellio opens with refreshing salty breezes of sea air mixed with sea fennel. After the aromatic opening, which cools down and provides a characteristic blend of salt of the sea and the aromatic scent of fennel, the focus lies on the floral heart, intertwining apple blossom petals and osmanthus blossom, which thanks to its characteristically sweet scent reminds us of apricots. An unusual twist in the base notes is added by roasted coffee beans combined with roasted sesame seeds, leaving a seductive trail after the sweet flowers."
And the rest...
Yes, like a lot of blogger friends I know, I'm making an effort to get through my samples too. I'm not going to clog up this space with sample reviews but if you are interested to see more about these you can check out my #useupthosefreakinsamples updates (as inspired by Monika) on Instagram.
That's it for another month!